​I DON'T CLAIM ALL IMAGES AS MINE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED OR WATERMARKED BY MY NAME OR URL.​

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Daily Routine Using Drug Store Favourite

Hi everyone! 
Welcome to my beauty blog! Where I'll be sharing my port folio also be some of my tips and tricks on how my daily beauty routine.. I'll go from drug store products and also high end products (if I have any?) hehe.

My baby Vaseline- I love Cocoa Smell on me! 
# 1: A little funny story about me & Vaseline!
I've been using Vaseline ever since high school!! Because of my obsession, I used to carry that bulky petroleum jelly every where until one day what annoyed me was it melted and ruined my leather bag! Noo! And so I decided  to not carry this petroleum jelly to anywhere!! I'll just keep it at my room and use it morning and night especially right after my shower. 

#2 : Tips and Tricks
After my shower, I'll spend at least 15 minutes for a little 'me' time. Apply enough body lotion firstly from my ankle and work my way up applying the lotion to all the part of my body 
Remember : Instead of applying the lotion in an up and down motion, apply it in a circular motion using the palms of your hands.
I never apply body lotion in my face, Next ,after my toner and moisturiser, I'll apply the petroleum jelly on my lips (of course!) , rub it onto my lashes, and my cheek bone! 

I never miss doing it every single night no matter how tired I am, after the routine straight away to bed and ... the next morning I'll feel ..Walla! That's the glow from that petroleum jelly on my lips, and cheekbone especially! Tak tipu! Of course never forget to Selawat, InsyaAllah! You gotta try.. It's simple and affordable. 

That's for now. Till we meet next time.
Radiant Persona,
Putri Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment